Saiff Solutions’ Core Values
- Customer Service – We are in business because of our customers. We strive to exceed their expectations in all situations.
- Excellence – We strive to achieve the highest levels of quality in our work, exceed our previous achievements, and to do and be our absolute best.
- Honesty – We do not engage in deception. We are as transparent as good business sense allows in each situation.
- Integrity – We endeavor to keep our word in all matters, and be responsible for the impact if we do not. We follow the law, in its letter and spirit. We do not engage in corruption. We are careful in making promises and other commitments, and endeavor to fulfill all of our promises, small and large, obvious and implied.
- Respect – We treat each person or entity with respect, in every moment. If we fail in this, we expect to be held accountable, regardless of our position in the corporate hierarchy. We respect each person’s unique background, qualities, and experiences. We treat everyone with civility and maintain a professional and courteous decorum, even in the midst of stressful or troubling circumstances.
- Inclusion and Non-discrimination – We judge each person on their merits, without regard to sex, age, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, health status, family status, or any other criteria irrelevant to performance. We treat each person as a unique individual, not as a member of a class or group. We do not allow our past experiences with similar people to color our judgment of the unique individuals we interact with, including ourselves.
- Responsibility – We recognize that taking responsibility is a choice, and an empowering choice. The more we take responsibility for, the more power we have to shape outcomes. We are careful not to blame others for our mistakes. We hold ourselves and each other accountable, and we help each other to grow and learn.
- Communication – We engage in and encourage clear and effective communication, and strive to always improve the effectiveness of our communications. We encourage forthright, direct, open, and responsible communication. We endeavor to always communicate crucial information to those who are affected by that information, and we expect the same consideration from everyone for the company and for each other.
- Learning – We are quick to acknowledge mistakes, apologize, and learn as much as we can from both failures and successes. We are continually engaged in learning, as a moment-by-moment, lifelong pursuit. In particular, we are committed to continuing to learn about each of our core values, especially how we can each grow to embody each value more effectively.